7 smart ways to cut down your wedding costs
So you’ve started planning your wedding. While you might have a dozen ideas in mind for the food, décor and attire you want, it’s important to decide on your budget at the outset. If you have a limited budget, but still want to have a grand wedding, here are a few ideas to help you cut corners without compromising on quality.
1. Book the right venue:Ragini Srivastava, Co-founder of wedding planning firm Doli Saja Ke Rakhna suggests, “Instead of an upscale hotel within the city, choose a venue in the outskirts to save on costs.” Wedding planners also suggest having the wedding celebrations during an offseason period, since hotels and banquets offer deep discounts during this time.
Date : 20 August 2018
Evergreen Traditions That Make Indian Weddings Special
1. The mehandi ceremony:The mehandi ceremony is all about applying heena designs on hands and feets of the bride. This is the most awaited event by friends and family members as this is probably their last night with the bride to have fun and dance.
2. The chooda ceremony:This tradition is being followed mostly by Punjabi families. In chooda ceremony, the bride wears beautiful red and white ivory bangles in their hands. And, it is follwed by 'kalire ceremony' that decides who will be the next to get married.
Date : 18 August 2018
Things To Do 24 Hours Before Your Wedding
You’re in the final stretch, counting down the hours until the biggest day of your life. But before you can fully immerse yourself in the excitement and thrill of the wedding day, there are a few things that you need to do to wrap up any loose ends. Here are 10 things you should do in the final 24 hours before your wedding
1. Check your wedding dress and shoes:Your wedding dress is one of the most important and irreplaceable aspects of your wedding. You’ll want to be sure that there is nothing wrong with it and also that it still fits the way you want it to! Try on your entire wedding Date : 17 August 2018
Why Selecting a Right Venue Is Important For Any Event
While sorting out an occasion, you are going up against with numerous choices. Notwithstanding, picking a scene is the one choice that will have the biggest effect on your occasion. Basic arranging data, for example, the date for the occasion, is reliant on the setting you select. Justifiably, settling on this decision can be somewhat scary as it can be difficult to recognize what to search for while choosing a scene.
Before you start your hunt, there are a couple of things which best wedding lawn in Lucknow will disclose you to have a solid comprehension.
- Financial plan
- Number of participants
- Sort of occasion (formal, cutting edge, and so forth.)
Tips for selecting Perfect Wedding Venue At Your Wedding
Households which are holding weddings this season are in great dilemma regarding the selection of the wedding venue for their beloved ones. Weddings are huge event so they need proper planning and execution for accomplishing the dreams that a person hold regarding his wedding.
The wedding venue is the basis of planning and arrangement of the wedding. Through the chosen venue a person decides which type of décor will suit the best to that venue or if the person has a certain type of imagination or desire about that decoration, he/she can choose the venue keeping that in mind.
Date : 22 August 2017
Must Ask Questions Before Selecting Event Venue
Your wedding rounds the corner and you are searching for the perfect wedding venue, but before booking at special venue you must ask and clear some essential things from the venue vendor. So that no problem arises on your wedding or any other event day:
Date : 09 August 2017
Things to Remember by Greenfield Garden Before Booking Your Wedding Venue
Soon after two or three gets drew in not exclusively do they get a million well-wishes however they additionally get the inescapable inquiries of when and where? The subject of where and when a wedding will happen is not generally as simple to reply as a couple might want them to be. Gone are the days where a couple would choose the one wedding scene in the place where they grew up and after that mark that errand off the wedding arranging list. Since the quantity of wedding scene alternatives is endless now, couples need to consider a wide assortment of inquiries before the thumbs up and select their space. Picking a wedding setting may appear like an undertaking comprising just of loving a space or not, but rather in all actuality there is far more to consider than that.
Date : 11 April 2017